Busy  

Posted by xerxes333

I've been rather busy the past week and the next few weeks are not looking much better. I'm not complaining though, I like being active as much as possible.

Last weekend we had a paintball tournament in FL. It was the first event in the regional tournament series. We did not do as well as expected but I attribute the poor performance to the lack of practice. Sure the team consists of several talented players but many had never played together on the same team and so team communication was lacking to non-existent.

I have been busy with website development lately. Currently I have two projects I am working on and two more in the pipeline. As it stands I am doing them on a barter system which I tend to lean more towards as I don't have to pay taxes! With the added attention I am receiving I decided to redesign my company logo, which I develop the software under(Triple 3 Studios).

0 comments

Post a Comment