Work and weekend  

Posted by xerxes333

This past weekend at work was good. The restaurant was busy like it used to be almost everyone had over $1000 in sales. There were a few problems with quoted wait times but in the end everyone left fully and happy.

I went and did a little bit of paintball practice on Saturday. There was nearly no one there so we mostly ran 2-3 or 2-2 games. It was a great day for paintball not hot and not too cold. I did have some gun issues that hopefully I can remedy this week when I clean up my gear. We are supposed to have practice next Sunday (Feb 15th) but I have not seen any posts on our forums regarding said practice. I hope we do have practice and that there is a good turn out but mostly I hope its nice like this past weekend was, because playing paintball in the cold SUCKS!

0 comments

Post a Comment