buy Buy BUY!  

Posted by xerxes333

Well I caved and bought another paintball gun, I swear its like legal crack! Unfortunately when I got the gun it was having firing issues, as in it wouldn't fire (shoot). Need less to say I was not thrilled having spent the amount of money I did.

So I did a complete strip down/rebuild. In one of the pieces (specifically the solenoid) there was what appeared to be a piece of shredded O-ring. I cleaned it all out and it is shooting now. Yay me! Hopefully I can make it to the field this weekend to put it through its paces.

From a perfectionist standpoint it is a bit dinged up from the previous owner (I forgot to mention I bought it used) but no more than I would have expected. This puts me up to five although I mainly use two and have two backups/loaners and one older gun that I need to rebuild.

That's the latest with me, I'll try to remember to post up how it turned out once I have tested it at the field.

0 comments

Post a Comment