Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto  

Posted by xerxes333


I'm not going to talk about back pain this time. I can be tiresome even to me at times. "So what are you going to talk about then Jeremy?" Well my friends, that is a good question! For my birthday (back in April) my family got me some fun hobby items, because apparently i do no have enough hobbies to begin with. I got a electronic prototyping board along with a few components. I finally managed to get myself pulled away from WOW long enough to build my first project, YAY! Here's the breakdown. The green board with all the part on it is a kit sold by sparkfun to get consistent power to the white part of the board (commonly called breadboard or prototype board). It can switch between 5v and 3.3v both common voltages for small electronics. The little black dial thingy is a potentiometer (dimmer dial) for the LED light. Here you can see the LED dimmed and at its full brightness. I'm sure I will make plenty of fun little projects in the future.

0 comments

Post a Comment