stupid two wheelers  

Posted by xerxes333

OK so a quick little quip about cyclists. Firstly, I am all for "sharing the road" but think its stupid that in today's society we have to put signs up to tell motorists they they don't actually own the road they are on, and that anyone can use the road so long as they abide by the rules. But there are some dick cyclists that think they own the road. They don't maintain a close distance to the right curb, run red lights, hop sidewalks, and various other illegal and unsafe maneuvers. So in those rare cases I hope my side view mirror clips your dumb ass and sends you careening over the front end of your $2000 toy, because I'm not going to give you a wide clearing when I slap exhaust in your face.


As a side note, just heard this song 24.14 by b.fleischmann I really like it, check it out if you got the time.

0 comments

Post a Comment