Posted by xerxes333

Its been a while (once again) but heres a quick update (not that anyone reads these).

Dragon*Con 09 has come to a close and the post D*C depression has set in. It doesn't seem as intense this year but that is likely due to the fact that I am preparing costumes for next year so in essence I am keeping the flame alive sort of speak. Costumes include Kratos (God of war), Yoshi (Super Mario Bros.), and possible the cybrog ninja (Metal Gear Solid 2).



Other than that its back to the grind.

New workout started this month and I discovered that a four month routine is too long. I should stick with three months or less.

Have a bunch of holidays in the next coming months I have to prepare for and I'm still trying to buy a house before the end of the year to get in on the $8000 Federal tax credit.

Oh I have started drawing again using my Wacom tablet so keep an eye out for new images and such.

0 comments

Post a Comment